Me while talking to a lady friend :

Me : Hey, i read about this the other day ; did you know that 80% of women masturbate in the shower? Do you know what the other 20% do?

Her : No, what?

Me : Yea, I figured you were in the first group

submitted by /u/crash100200
[link] [comments]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *