A cabbie picks up a Nun.
She gets into the cab and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won’t stop staring at her.
She asks him why he is staring.
– “I have a question to ask, but I don’t want to offend you”
– ”My son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”
– “Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.”
– “Well, let’s see what we can do about that – you have to be single and you must be Catholic.”
The cab driver is very excited and says,
– “Yes, I’m single and Catholic!”
– “OK,” the nun says. “Pull into the next alley.”
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush.
But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
– “My dear child,” said the nun, why are you crying?”
– “Forgive me but I’ve sinned. I lied and I must confess, I’m married and I’m Jewish.”
The nun says,
– “That’s OK. My name is Steve and I’m going to a Halloween party!”