Element | Woman
Symbol | ♀
Discoverer | Adam
Atomic Mass | Accepted as 55kg, but known to vary from 45kg to 225kg
- Body surface normally covered with a film of powder and paint
- Boils at absolutely nothing – freezes with no apparent reason
- Found in various grades ranging from virgin material to common ore.
- Reacts well to gold, platinum and all precious stones.
- Explodes spontaneously without reason or warning
- The most powerful money reducing agent known to man
- Turns green when placed alongside a superior specimen.
- Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must not make contact.